The IP Server 900 is a high-performance IP phone system that unites the communication and productivity needs of end users in small-to-medium organizations with one or more sites. The system’s expandable design integrates built-in capabilities, advanced features, and highly differentiated applications into a product that’s as easily used and managed as it is flexible.
The system your business needs
Your Certified ESI Reseller will customize your IP Server 900 to fit the needs of your business, whether you have a small office or hundreds of employees, building on this powerful foundation:
- High-performance business phone system
- Network-based VoIP telephony
- Enhanced Caller ID1
- Voice mail2
- Automated attendant with six levels and 100 branches
- Intelligent Call Forwarding™3
- Automatic call distribution (ACD)2
- Optional Windows®-based VIP 7 family of communication management tools
- Optional ESI Presence Management
- Optional ESI Media Management2
- Support for IP stations (including SIP), digital stations, and analog stations
- T1/PRI support
Powerful — but friendly
Despite its long list of features, the IP Server 900 — thanks to famous ESI ease-of-use — is a truly user-friendly phone system. It says, “Good morning.” It teaches you how to use and program it. It reminds you to change your personal greeting after a trip. And it stands by, ready to assist you whenever you need help. There are several different models of ESI desktop phones. Each is a compact, attractive addition to any desk, designed to simplify your telecommunications. Here are just two examples:
- The display is large and easy to read; that’s even more true for the backlit display you’ll find on most models.
- The dedicated function keys (so you don’t have to memorize codes) give you more ease of use, even with the IP Server 900’s enhanced capabilities.
Easy to choose; easy to use
The IP Server 900 is an easy choice over other business communications systems. Its ease of use and feature-richness reduce staff frustrations, increase productivity, and enhance your corporate image. And the IP Server 900’s unique integration provides call-processing efficiency and cost savings that previously were impossible.
1. Requires Caller ID service from your telephone service provider.
2. Consult your Certified ESI Reseller for details concerning licensing of optional features, capabilities, and capacities.
3. Requires use of ISDN Primary Rate Interface (PRI) line.