ESI SIP TRUNKING
Extend your existing IP PBX and lower your monthly costs
Upgrade your legacy PBX phone system to the latest in VoIP technology, with ESI SIP trunking. SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunking converges your existing telephone infrastructure onto your data network, for high-quality voice communications. ESI SIP trunking gives you the ability to combine voice and data, so you can reduce your monthly expenses by up to 50%, getting rid of your legacy analog lines.
Maximize your budget
Subscription based pay-as-you-go model, turning CAPEX
.Reduces the need for expensive legacy lines or analog trunks to support multiple locations. Bundling of long-distance minutes creates a predictable monthly bill.
Simplify communications management
Simple installation and provisioning.Manage one converged network for voice and data. Single-vendor solution from system to device, reducing complexity of support.
Deliver high-quality voice
Supports business continuity to ensure you never miss a call. Reliable network with built-in redundancy.Leverage your existing PBX infrastructure.
Features of ESI SIP trunking
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling.
- Audio conferencing — On-demand audio conferencing services for conferences of 25 participants, enabling you to collaborate quickly and make decisions faster.
- Peak capacity management —Supports bursting to manage peak call volumes.
- Inbound/outbound calling — View caller name and number easily, enabling you to quickly determine how to handle the call.
- Call management, including single-DID(per trunk) and E911.
If your existing communication system isn’t IP-based, don’t worry: ESI has you covered. ESI SIP trunking services enable you to take advantage of the savings SIP can bring for your non-IP legacy or digital PBX system. Your company can experience the benefits of SIP, increasing business productivity and reducing costs associated with communications.