Call center and reporting
Xima offers a revolutionary set of features designed to overcome the limitations of traditional call history and reporting software. You get detailed and more accurate information than all other solutions combined. Xima adds visibility, traceability, and accountability to your call tracking and analytics.
Your Base License Includes:
5O+ standard reports to choose from
- Set up automatic reports to run every hour, day, week, or month and get them sent directly to you
- Reports include abandoned calls, call volume, inbound call summary, and more. Contact your product expert to get the full list
Cradle to Grave
Included with your base license investment is the Xima Cradle to Grave feature. You can drill down into the details for all inbound, outbound, and internal calls from start to finish.
- Validate each call and activity with 99% accuracy
- Drill down to precise call information with search call criteria
- Customize a layout that fits your company’s needs
READY TO GET STARTED?
Emergency Call Notifications
Kari’s Law compliant. This went into effect February 2020.
*These are not all of the law requirements. Get more information at fcc.gov.
- MLTS vendors and manufacturers must configure new phone systems to support direct dialing 911 without the need to dial a prefix, i.e., 9
- Your system must send a notification to a central location on- or off-site, such as a front desk or security kiosk
- The notification must include a callback number and dispatchable location information about the caller