ESI 50 and ESI 100
In order to reset the clock, you must have Administrator password access to the system. (Detailed instructions can be found in the Administrator’s Manual under Function 1-4).
Current ESI phone systems can be configured to reset the time automatically when Daylight Saving Time (DST) ends or begins each year. However, if your system is not configured that way (or if it doesn’t support automatic time change), the following instructions explain how to reset the time and date manually.
- On any ESI phone within the system, press PROG/HELP or PROGRAM. The normal station programming menu prompt will begin to play.
- Stop the prompt by pressing HOLD.
- Enter the Administrator password and then press #.
- Access Function 1-4 by pressing 1 followed by 4. If the system prompts you to press 1 to set time and date, do so.
- Enter a new time using a twelve-hour format and then press #. For example: Enter 1 2 3 3 # for 12:33 or 3 1 5 # for 3:15.
- Select AM or PM by pressing a scroll key and then #.
- When the date appears, either:
Press # to accept the currently displayed date as correct;
Enter a new date in an eight-digit format, including leading zeroes, then press #. Example:
For December 31, 2012, enter 1 2 3 1 2 0 1 2 # (be sure to enter any leading zeroes).